WELCOME TO YOUR WELLNESS PROGRAM!
HOPE Physical Therapy has a passion for impacting our community and promoting a healthier, pain-free lifestyle. So we have added a wellness program over the past year that focuses on prevention, catching the problem before they
can cause dysfunction and pain!
Why wait until you have pain to come see a physical therapist when you could actually prevent that pain or injury from occurring in the first place? Our physical therapists are experts on joints, muscles, posture, and movement. We have so much information to share with you that could impact your life and your health for years to come!
The wellness program is a monthly membership that offers a menu to work through, and you get to prioritize what you want to focus on. You are one on one with a physical therapist and get personalized treatment and a home program so you have activities to work on all month.
Some of the topics we can work on with you include posture and ergonomics, breathing for health (did you know that most of us actually breath very inefficiently and this can be fixed!), we also work on flexibility, prostate, and pelvic floor health, muscle health, and joint mobility. We also can help with computer vision syndrome which comes from working at a desk on a computer for more than 4 hours at a time and causes headaches, blurred vision, eye strain, muscle and joint pain, brain fog, and fatigue.
Start the new year off on a healthier foot by enrolling in our wellness program membership. This could be your healthiest year yet, invest in your health!
Personalized home program with updates
Postural assessment and correction
Breathing pattern training for relaxation and stress relief
Preventive and holistic treatment for joint and muscle dysfunction and pain
Choose one topic to start, typically 3 to 6 sessions per topic
- Muscle Health
- Ergonomics at Work and Home
- Core Health and Stability
- Flexibility and Joint Mobility
- Ocular Neurology / Computer Vision Syndrome
- Pelvic Health (for men and women)
- Pre and Post Baby Rehab
- Posture Correction
- Sports Performance
- Spine Protection
- Balance / Fall Prevention
- Scar Release
- Neck Pain and Headache Prevention
- TMJ (Jaw) Pain Prevention
- Joint Health and Motion
Let our experts guide you toward optimal health!
Monthly membership includes:
- A one-on-one 45 minute restorative session with a Physical Therapist who customizes your program based on your health concerns and focus.
- *Additional visits within the same month are available at a discounted rate.*
- A 1 hour Yoga Class Credit per Month or 1 Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS) Session per Month
- VIP discount Card with our partners
Call us today at (719) 466-6800 to schedule your first visit!