Pelvic Health Care
Physical Therapy is a highly effective and conservative treatment for certain types of abdominal and pelvic pain, pelvic muscular dysfunction (weakness or tightness), sexual dysfunction, fecal and urinary problems in men and women. Pelvic dysfunction is often due to a complex variety of factors, requiring holistic examination and treatment. Emily Ladd uses a highly skilled, compassionate, and private approach tailored to meet individual patient needs.
Pelvic conditions Emily specializes in include:
- Fecal and Urinary Incontinence
- Coccydynia (tailbone pain)
- Vulvodynia (genital area pain)
- Overactive bladder
- Sexual dysfunction or pain
- Post-surgical recovery following prostate and gynecological procedures
- Pre- and post-partum conditions
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Endometriosis Symptoms
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Don’t wait any longer to address your problem and get your life back!
Not sure if therapy will help you?
Call us to set up a free 15 minute consultation with Emily.